Our team of experts carry you from start to the end of your projects through various services:
- Technical guidance and support
- Quality, performance and security audit
- Definition of software architecture, information systems compliants with cloud computing, high availability and high traffic criterias
- Guidance in implementation of TDD, BDD, DDD and SCRUM processes
- Implementation of industrialization processes (continuous deployment, quality monitoring, web acceptance)
As a certified organism, Les-Tilleuls.coop can provide training to your teams in each of those domains.
Les-Tilleuls.coop is a French company with strong expertise in Symfony, Sonata, React and AngularJS applied to e-commerce and innovative web applications. Our developers will create your e-commerce platforms and your web and mobile applications following the state of the art and the best practices.
- Frameworks: Symfony, Laravel, Django, React, Angular
- CMS and e-commerce platform: Magento, Prestashop, Wordpress
- Database: MySQL, Postgres, Mongo DB, Elastic Search
- Hosting and DevOps: AWS, Heroku, Varnish, Docker, Google Cloud, Kubernetes
They trust us
« 4 years ago, my practice associate introduced me to several members of Les-Tilleuls.coop. We work with a dynamic team that is expert in its field. Alice’s Garden is one of the pillars of French e-commerce with an expected turnover of 20 million euros this year. We have several projects under way with files accumulating, we would be very pleased to continue to work with this cooperative in the long run in order to make Alice’s Garden progress at an international level.»
A qualified expert in finance, Arnaud Senlis is the president of Walibuy, a Roubaix-based SAS specialised in importing garden furniture. Ranked 40th in the top 100 of French e-commerce in 2014, Walibuy and its brand Alice’s Garden have imposed themselves on the market segments they occupy on the French web, particularly on the outdoor market.
Les-Tilleuls.coop handled the design, the architecture and the development of Walibuy’s information system using Magento, Play! Framework and Varnish.