- APIs refresher: REST, HATEOAS, hypermedia, GraphQL
- APIs at the heart of the Web today
- API Platform, Symfony and React
- Immediate benefits
Introduction to API Platform
Need more information?
API Platform is an Open Source framework completely integrated with Symfony which makes building functional, secure and powerful web APIs easier. It is the tool that enables to create the most advanced new generation APIs on the market. This training course will introduce you to this framework and its key functionalities and will therefore make the construction of “API first”-oriented applications easier.
Creating an API
- Setting up your development environment with Docker
- Creating your data model
- Serializing your data
- Validating your data
- Filtering your data
- Paginating your data
- Managing your users
- Securing your data
- Creating custom operations
- Internal behavior and events
- Extending API Platform
- Customizing the OpenAPI documentation
- Customizing the Hydra documentation
- Uploading images
- Caching your data
- Testing your API
Workshops: deploying your API in production
- Generating your data model using open vocabularies
- Generating an API admin interface with React
- Generating a React WebApp
- Deploy your API to production with Docker
Discover our team !
Kévin is the founder of Les-Tilleuls.coop. He’s a member of Symfony’s core-team and the creator of the API Platform framework. He’s a contributor to over a hundred Open Source projects, and is also a conference speaker, an article and technical book writer as well as a lecturer at Lille University.
Robin is a Software Architect and Backend Developer who is involved into the PHP & Symfony ecosystem for years. As a Symfony Core Team Member, he contributes to Symfony by fixing bugs and security issues as well as bringing new features to the Framework or some well-known OSS packages that he is maintaining on a daily basis, such as LexikJWTAuthenticationBundle. Also he loves helping and sharing his knowledge to the community by being active on support platforms such as StackOverflow, reviewing contributions or speaking at technical conferences. When he is away from keyboard, you can either find him enjoying street food in Lyon, petting his cats or growing plants.