- Symfony’s “warmup” phases
- Symfony’s application cache
- Compilation passes
- Service decoration with Symfony
Need more information?
Reach an advanced Symfony level with one of our trainers. You will learn about the Console component, the form system and authentification. Thanks to this training course, Symfony framework won’t have any more secrets for you.
Manipulating services with Symfony
Audit your application with the profiler
- Configure the logs to collect them
- Analyze the data collected from the Profiler
- Analyze the data collected from the code
- Customize the profiler and collect business data
- Extend the Web Debug Toolbar and Web Profiler.
- Audit the performance of your code with Stopwatch
- Audit the performance of your code with Blackfire
Trigger command line actions
- Unix reminders
- Create a synchronous action
- Create an asynchronous action
- Waiting for the end of an action
- Interactive and verbose command line
Symfony and security
- How the Authenticator works
- Manipulating and triggering actions with the built-in impersonate feature
Symfony and its flow of events
- Exploiting Symfony events
- Create your own events as extension points
- Connect to business events
Symfony and its configuration
- Open yourself to bundle creation
- Best practices
- Designing its architecture
- Create a bundle
- Create an extension
- Create a configuration
- Monitoring actions
- Testing code
Tips & tricks by Les-Tilleuls.coop
Discover our team !
Kévin is the founder of Les-Tilleuls.coop. He’s a member of Symfony’s core-team and the creator of the API Platform framework. He’s a contributor to over a hundred Open Source projects, and is also a conference speaker, an article and technical book writer as well as a lecturer at Lille University.
Robin is a Software Architect and Backend Developer who is involved into the PHP & Symfony ecosystem for years. As a Symfony Core Team Member, he contributes to Symfony by fixing bugs and security issues as well as bringing new features to the Framework or some well-known OSS packages that he is maintaining on a daily basis, such as LexikJWTAuthenticationBundle. Also he loves helping and sharing his knowledge to the community by being active on support platforms such as StackOverflow, reviewing contributions or speaking at technical conferences. When he is away from keyboard, you can either find him enjoying street food in Lyon, petting his cats or growing plants.
Alan is a consultant at Les-Tilleuls.coop where he does audits, architecture or coaching to help teams integrate good practices. He has both front (React, TypeScript) and back (PHP, Symfony, API Platform) skills. He is an API Platform core team member and is particularly in charge of API Platform Admin and GraphQL and MongoDB components.