< Our trainings
Introduction to Docker
Industrialize your developments with Docker, set up continuous integration, and safely deploy into production with this tool.
Need more information?
Discover the basic concepts, the main commands as well as Docker containerisation’s best practices together with one of our trainers.
- Reminder of the best practices for writing a Dockerfile
- Reminder of the main Docker commands
- Understanding the difference between Entrypoint and CMD
- Using virtualization systems under Docker
- Extending the Dockerfile
- Defining a Docker network
- Advanced use of volumes
- Extending the Dockerfile to build the image
- Taking advantage of environment variables
- Setting up an HTTP proxy
- Setting up a simple host manager
- Setting up a DNS proxy
- “Dockerizing” a Symfony / API Platform application
- Using Docker image managers
- Example of a continuous integration chain
- Building a Docker iso-prod image
- Understanding the Kubernetes architecture
- Discovering the kubectl command
- Creating a cluster
- Deploying your first application
- Managing your application
- Creating a test environment
- Deployment of development branches
Discover our team !
Kévin is the founder of Les-Tilleuls.coop. He’s a member of Symfony’s core-team and the creator of the API Platform framework. He’s a contributor to over a hundred Open Source projects, and is also a conference speaker, an article and technical book writer as well as a lecturer at Lille University.