Everything you need to know about API Platform Con
Last month, we made a big announcement about API Platform’s community: Les-Tilleuls.coop is organizing the very first conference dedicated to API Platform and its ecosystem and it will take place on September 10th 2021, in Lille (France) but also online.
If you’re a PHP developer, API Platform should sound familiar: it is a framework based on Symfony that allows you to create hypermedia REST or GraphQL APIs in a few minutes. It is also a whole ecosystem of interoperable components that can be used independently if needed. With the use of the generator component on the client side (in particular with the Next.js and Nuxt.js generators), it is possible to create a JAMstack website instantly (React, Vue.js, Vuetify, or Quasar integrations are also available). An admin interface, powered by React with Next.js and based on React Admin is also available. The development environment and deployment mechanism are based on Docker, Kubernetes and Helm. The architecture is based on the Caddy web server along with the Mercure and Vulcain protocols Go implementations.
A bilingual and hybrid gathering
You can attend the event in two ways:
- on site: the event will be held in the heart of Lille. You will be able to freely choose between one of the two stages (the English-speaking track hosted in the auditorium or the French-speaking track in the very next room). Note that we will follow sanitary protocols.
- online: the English-speaking track will be broadcasted live.
- Łukasz Chruściel will show you the main challenges Sylius encountered in implementing API Platform in their project.
- Justine Zahiri will show you some of the latest changes in the API Platform Next.js client generator and prove that you don’t need to be an expert for contributing to API Platform.
- Samuel Rozé will talk about asynchronous APIs.
- Other names will be announced on Monday 26th April, be patient!
- Conference rooms rentals and audiovisual professionals' hiring.
- Speakers’ travel accommodation.
- Catering: orders of morning, lunch and afternoon coffee breaks and buffets.
- Marketing: graphic design, scenery, printing, web advertising...
If profits are made from this event, they will be donated to the development of the API Platform project.
Not registered yet? Early Bird tickets for the on-site event are available until April 30, so join us to make sure you don't miss out! Your company would like to be one of our partners? Some slots are still available: contact our team to get the sponsorship brochure! If you have any questions about the event, have a look on our FAQ section.